So I was just going through Genesis 1 and realized how fucking stupid the creation story is. God creates plants before the sun. God creates light before the sun, the moon, and the stars. So…I guess we don’t need the sun for light or plant food?
A lot of creationists will argue and say that the seven days were not days like man knew them, but actually days in God’s terminology. This is stupid considering that in Genesis 1:8, the second day is made possible by the creation of the earth’s sky bringing evening and then morning. They usually say this so that they can lay claim to evolution and/or the Big Bang. But if you want to make these so called “God days” a thing, then each day would be millions of years long. This means that the trees, grass, plants, flowers, fruits, veggies, etc, managed to survive without sunlight for millions of years. Oh wait, I forgot, there was light before the sun. Fucking brilliant. -_-
- timesquidastern likes this
- cultofkillers reblogged this from booooomstrawberries and added:
- cultofkillers likes this
- krelllabs likes this
- theneonbirdhouse reblogged this from booooomstrawberries
- whatthefoucault likes this
- whatthefoucault said: I love you. I honestly love you.
- theneonbirdhouse likes this
- booooomstrawberries posted this